Friday, August 11, 2006

August 11, 2006.

So here is my first blog writing ever. Perhaps I should have done something like this ages ago! I guess that all depends on if I care who reads this. I won't write long on this first one. I just want to get it all set up and then I can spew my guts when I need to or want to.
Today is day 5 of DH being away in Ontario for three weeks. Am I happy about that? Well, honestly, it's okay. I do feel a little jealous sometimes that he gets such a break away from the kids and the ability to have fun without having to get a babysitter. However, he makes it all okay when he comes home and send me out to have some fun of my own. Maybe sometime I'll get to go on a vacation of my own. Kind of a scary thought. I have to fight the idea that I'm not "mature" enough to take care of myself. Silly, I know. Programming from childhood. Today we won't go into that but I will sometime, I'm sure. I've just put down the babies for a nap so I'm going to head there myself as well. How to know you're getting on in years: You need a nap when the kids have one... ehehhehehe... Be back soon!

1 comment:

Heidi :) said...

I am not married nor do I have kids, but my married friends with kids and I just had a girl's night out at a jewelry party. They needed the break. Hopefully you can do something fun like that when your husband comes home. Take care.