Wednesday, September 06, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Purrrkitten
Birthday: 30/05/71
Birthplace: BC
Current Location: AB
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: currently, a kind of reddish brown
Height: 5'2 3/4"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: English and Scottish
The Shoes You Wore Today: none so far!! :)
Your Weakness: abusive men who give me sob stories
Your Fears: not being strong enough to stand up for myself
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: To get our house added on to and pay off this stupid debt hanging over my head!!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lk;ajsdf;ahsdfkjhlkjsh<--that's falling on my keyboard laughing...
Thoughts First Waking Up: mmmm... I don't think that early...
Your Best Physical Feature: eyes
Your Bedtime: usually between 11.30 and 1 AM
Your Most Missed Memory: ehehehehhe... if it's missing, how will I remember it??? my.. er... innocence... as it were
Pepsi or Coke: homemade diet vanilla coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: Mickie D's!
Single or Group Dates: doesn't matter as long as it's fun!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: whichever one doesn't taste like real tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: UGH! I hate coffee of all kinds (chocolate included!!!)
Do you Smoke: tried it for a summer in gr 9 - never inhaled
Do you Swear: when I'm angry
Do you Sing: do I ever stop???
Do you Shower Daily: Yes
Have you Been in Love: obssessed, in a love sorta way. I'm learning what love is really supposed to be like.
Do you want to get Married: maybe again someday when I feel I'm ready to handle the mind set that tends to come with the word "wife"
Do you belive in yourself: I do now!!! And my belief gets stronger every day!
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Do you think you are Attractive: Well, I'm no hollywood beauty but I have some attractive bits... ;)
Are you a Health Freak: Not even close, BUD!
Do you get along with your Parents: Now that all depends. On the surface, yes, I suppose. Below on deeper issues, definately not.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes
Do you play an Instrument: Piano, guitar
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yep, we try to when we can!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Ewwwwwwwwwww... NO!!
In the past month have you been on Stage: No :(
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Maybe Darren's heart... ehehhehehe
Ever been Drunk: Once or twice
Ever been Beaten up: Pushed around a few times. Punched a couple of people, mostly in defense of others
Ever Shoplifted: stole library books as a kid
How do you want to Die: peacefully
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: awww... do I have to grow up?? An actress and a mom... :)
What country would you most like to Visit: South America or Scotland
Number of CDs I own: like I could count them all!!!!!
Number of Piercings: 5
Number of Tattoos: 4
Number of things in my Past I Regret: nothing. I've learned from everything I've had happen to me. I'm the person I am today from my experiences. And I'm getting better! I'm learning from the past and changing my future with the knowledge I've gained.

Thanks, Urban Fox! I love these things!!! :)

No comments: